We are currently recruiting for Account Administrator to work at our Head Office in Grove, Wantage with an immediate start.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 40 hours per week with a salary guide of between £22k – £25k per annum but will be dependent on experience.
Duties for this position will include:
• Matching, checking and coding invoices.
• Entering purchase ledger data onto SAGE Line 50 accounts software.
• Sending invoices to company departments for checking and authorisation.
• Preparing all supplier payments for fortnightly BACS run.
• Working out VAT payments.
• Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
• Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
• Filing invoices and statements.
• Data entry.
• Reviewing systems and processes and proposing improvements where necessary.
• Ensuring the purchase ledger service level agreement (SLA) is maintained.
• Liaison with other departments, suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain information, process
purchase invoices and assist with the accounts function as directed.
• Processing staff expenses.
• Shared responsibility for other functions within the accounts department including credit control
and invoicing. Your role will include working on any accounts-related tasks within the business.
If you would like further details or to apply please email recruitment@Calber.co.uk