We are currently recruiting for an Approved Electrician to work at our various client sites in and around Oxfordshire and other client sites as required. The position is £15 per hour Monday – Friday. You will be required to hold a UK Driving Licence and a DBS will be required but we can help you with this process.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations. Also to complete other electrical certification where required.
• Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
• To undertake testing of portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
• To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensure this is passed to your Coordinator/Manager within agreed timescales.
This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
• Experience working as a fully qualified electrician
• A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
• City & Guilds 2360 (part 1 and 2)
• City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition)
• City & Guilds 2391 / 4&5 (testing & inspecting)
• A valid driving licence
• Experience in testing & inspecting
• ECS Gold Card
• Experience of using mobile working devices (PDAs & mobiles)
• Competitive Salary
• 20 days annual leave
• Company Pension
• Company Vehicle
If you would like to join our team the please email stating “ELECTRICIAN 2018-113” in the subject line.